Floral and botanical illustrations for books, magazines and packaging, alongside exhibiting vibrant and colourful screenprints all over the UK and internationally.
Jekka's Herb Cookbook
"The book evokes spring from cover to cover with illustrations by Hannah McVicar, that suggest William Morris patterns"
New York Times (2011)
Hannah's first international solo show is opening at Tokachi Millennium Forest in Japan, on 20th July 2013
Confirmed Exhibitions for 2014:
- RHS Botanical Art Show, London, 11th to 12 April.
- Bristol Botanical Garden, Bristol, 18th to 21st April
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Stand SW1, London, May 20th to 24th
- JSA Open studios, Bristol, 13th to 15th June 2014
- Art in Action, Oxford, 17th to 20th July